Southern NH Home Builders and Remodelers Association meets on the first Wednesday of the month. It is our goal to provide our members with networking opportunities as well as an educational piece each month.
Many meetings are held at the offices, showrooms, facilities and workplaces of our members, providing them the opportunity to “showcase” their operation and staff.
We hold 3 major fundraising events each year, a Silent Auction-December, Pinkerton Trades Night-April and the Annual Golf Tournament in May.
NHBA Statewide Events: Click to see the Calendar for the State Association
PLEASE COME TO OUR MEETINGS TO NETWORK AND LEARN!
- This event has passed.
Workshop: Google Local Marketing Power
February 1 @ 8:45 am - 11:00 am$5
Join us Wednesday, February 1 at 8:45am for Coffee & Beverages followed by a 9am marketing workshop. Learn trends, tips, & tools to help maximize your local marketing with Marketing Ally® Kirsten Schultz.
Topics to include:
- What are Google Local Listings and how can they help grow your business
- Learn how to optimize your Google My Business listing
- Find out the top GMB ranking factors
- The importance of review marketing
- How to generate more reviews for your business
- Responding to reviews, even negative ones
- An overview of other Google tools such as Google Alerts and Google Local Ads.
Send us any other specific questions and/or topic requests in advance and Kirsten will be sure to cover them during the workshop.
$5.00 pp member/staff
With THANKS to our sponsor Waterstone Mortgage and venue host Cohen Closing & Title